Our First Essay

 How can arguing and giving up any "right" to our own opinion save our lives, improve our country, and secure the future for the next generation?



The right to my opinion essay

Do we always have to agree with others opinions ? Well first of all, sometimes it's good to give up on an argument to prevent any type of violent behavior coming from the other persons point of view. I can give up on an argument when I believe the other person is not understanding or cooperating to understand my believes. I will not give up on my "rights"just to please the other person, I may  silent myself, but will continue fighting for my " rights" in various ways. For example, educating myself , advocating for my rights and joining societies who believe the way I do. By educating ourselves and acting mature we can save lives, improve our country and secure the future for the next generation. "The constitution guarantees an equal right to have an opinion but it does not ensure every opinion is equal" according to (www.kevinathompson.com/ignore-opinion/).  I have to agree with Kevin a Thompson every opinion has its own side not everyone agrees with an opinion which is very sad sometimes because the way others think can be immature and disturbing , If i can change the world I would change it into a positive environment. 

Comments

  1. You make a good point about avoiding violence. In reading that first sentence, I was starting to get concerned that bullies would win every time, when you addressed it with a great strategy! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read

Journal- Thankful For