Journal- Thankful For

 Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays just because we spend a whole day appreciating people around us at a dinner table. The only time my family gets together is during thanksgiving and Christmas but thanksgiving is different because just sit down eat and have a good time later in the day we play board games along with card games which is exciting. We don't realize how much our family means to us until we have a close dinner all together we look around and just think how blessed we are to even have a family dinner. All of the angry fights I've had with my siblings all just go away...unless they steal the last bread on my plate then that's a different story. But I hope everyone has one thing they are thankful for this year at least one or it could be a lot of things as well. Happy early Thanksgiving 

Comments

  1. samee 😔 the only time my whole family gets together is also thanksgiving and Christmas, and i like spending time with them on those days too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read