Hack to school night !!

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The biggest problem for me is the internet and the distractions I have inside my house I have a little nephew who just started preschool so there are a lot of singing and dancing. The internet on the other hand has really bad poor connection it maybe the location by where I live but it gets very frustrating at times especially when I am trying to connect into a zoom meeting. 

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

What I have been enjoying most about starting school during the pandemic is that I get to stay in my pj's while being in school ! 

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

My goals for this year have to be to stay focused and to stop procrastinating on my assignment, I would also wanna write more essays this year just because I would want to improvement on my writing and on my vocabulary. 

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

One habit that I can start doing is turning in my assignments early and on time instead of last minute just because time goes by fast and I can not type very quick so I would say to turn in my assignments early so I can prevent last minute stress. 

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

I am expecting to get a B+ or higher this semester just because I am pushing my expectations a little more this year. Personally I know I can do it I just need to stop being lazy because my laziness won't take me nowhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read

Journal- Thankful For