Journal topic -- What do I think about ??

 

When it gets really quiet around my house and my phone just ran out of battery I tend to think about school. Not just about the homework that I have to do but about the future .. What do I wanna become? What schools should I apply to? where do I work at for the rest of my life? Should I choose a job that gets paid really good or should I choose a job that I genuinely enjoy doing? After those comments that pop up in my head I start searching up EVERYTHING about different careers. But a reminder that I keep to myself is that whatever I become in the future I have to be proud of it !!  I wanna look back at it when I'm an old grandma and say "YES I DID THAT mhhmmm!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read

Journal- Thankful For