Meaning of signs and symbols

There are many symbols and signs around the world there are even signs inside your home could be a clock giving you a sign of the time point is without signs we wouldn't know what to do. The greenlight at the end of Daisy's dock in The Great Gatsby could possible mean a lot of different thing but what I think it meant his unwavering love for Daisy or it could represent the American Dream. Some similar ways people can relate to animals could be the common sense … One of my favorite movies growing up was The Rise Of The Planet Of the Apes when I first watched it at the age of eight I really thought apes and chimpanzees can possibly talk believe me or not !! They acted so much like humans the way they makes signs with their hands to communicate with each other and the way they look at people so they can scare them away. They are so smart in the movie a human gave a chimpanzee a toy and he automatically started playing with it like a normal human he wasn't acting wild or anything not until they gave him a vaccine... spoiler alert. I once reading a History Chanel news online article about our ancestors and where we might have come from it bought me to an image when humans first emerged in Africa around two million years ago, long before modern humans known as homo sapiens appeared on the continent. It was all so interesting because it appears to be a caveman in the image personally I love learning about where we came from so I will definitely go back and read it again so I can learn more about it. Telling a story and inventing symbols can stay in a humans mind forever by just learning for instance I learned easier ways to multiply in third grade and ever since that day its been stuck in my head so its easier for me to remember so I thank Mrs. Johnson for that method. So what I have to say about symbolism is that  we need it to make life interesting and easy for example we can have a traffic man in the middle of the road giving us signs to go but we have traffic lights instead !! isn't that interesting and smart !! We thank electricity as well as symbols. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read

Journal- Thankful For