Journal - Don't judge a food by its cover !

Todays question is what do I do or say when someone is making fun of my lunch? Well to begin we all have different taste buds we are not the same. Some people can eat anything with no problem without any hesitation but others (like my brothers ) are very picky and instead of saying "eww" or  "how can you eat that" just ignore and enjoy your own food. What I would do is enjoy my food because I paid for it and I can eat whatever  I find appetizing. I am not a very picky eater and I love ketchup my brothers find it weird when I pour basically the whole bottle into my meals but that's just how I eat. I feel like we shouldn't judge people off their preference's. What I would say is "Give it a try before saying anything" don't judge food by its cover foods have feeling too !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

How we read

Journal- Thankful For